Cody loved being the Star of the Week. He helped me make a great poster of everything he loves doing. He was line leader all week. (That is really cool to first-graders!) On Friday, Bryce and I had to came in to talk about Cody and Bryce's work. Bryce's work donated some umbrellas and chocolates to the class. Everyone thought Cody was awesome! Then I was suppose to read Cody's favorite book. This was so hard for Cody to pick just one book, so I read two--"SkippyJon Jones" and "My Lucky Day." The class had never heard "SkippyJon Jones" and were rolling with laughter as I read it with my very best spanish accent. If you have not read this book you really need to. It is a family favorite. Cody loved being Star of the Week at school- but he is always a STAR at home.
8 years ago
3 comments:
How fun for Cody. You are right, he is a star. We have not heard of that book either. You will have to read it to us the next time we come up.
I can't believe you read Skippy Jon Jones in your famous accent! I bet the kids loved it! Yeah for Cody!!
And thanks for the umbrella, love it!
Cody you can be Star of Year in my book. That is so wonderful that you were able to share with others your favorite things. I bet everyone loved hearing more about you. Wish I was there!
Post a Comment