8 years ago
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Happy Birthday Danell and Casan
Tanya and I decided that it would be fun to take Danell and Casan to Rubios for their birthday. We all met up for an early lunch - which was a really good thing--because cousins are crazy when they get together. Rubio s was good to us-- they gave us free chips and toys to entertain the kids. Danell and Casandra got "churos cakes" for their birthday. Then we went to thte Salt Lake Library to let the kids play while we visited. We had a great game of Hide and Seek going in the play area. That is until Kendra gave up looking for me- just leaving me there. She found me after a little coaching. The only problem - no camara! I must be slipping in my old age. Casan wanted to have a slumber party with Kendra, Spencer and Cal. As part of that party Casan and Brett took the kids to the park to feed the ducks. We met them there and had a blast. Although more seagulls got feed than ducks. All of the cousins had a blast playing together. What a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What great fun I wish I was there. Crap parties without me. I'm totally jealous.
It was alot of fun. I would be jealous too Andrea because it was SO fun.
Happy Birthday to me!! Thanks so much for the good times!
Post a Comment