Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kylee in her 4th Grade Program

The Fourth Grade is the year they study Utah History. It is a very fun year learning about the great state that we live in. In the spring, the 4th graders put on a great program with singing, dancing, skits and speeches. Kylee gave a speech on Utah becoming the 45th state on Jan 4, 1896. They sang songs about the Indians, mountain men, pioneers, the transcontinental railroad and so much more. Kylee's favorite song was "Iron Wheels" about the trains. Mine was "Utah - This is the Place." Okay maybe it was not my favorite, it was the song that would not get out of my head. It was such a fun program and Kylee did FABULOUS.

3 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Kylee is always fabulous. How fun to watch. Funny how those tunes just stick in your head.

Adrian and Danell said...

I'm sure Kylee was FABULOUS! By the way, I registered just for you so I can leave comments!

The Dell Family said...

Kylee I bet you were the biggest star. I hope you gave attitude singing those songs just like you give attitude singing High School Musical:) Love you

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online