Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The start of Christmas

A few years back we had a party when we decorated the tree- now my kids think every year we need to have some yummy food. I love decorating the tree, clapping for it and just looking at it. I used to kind of think that I loved it the most out of people I know (I can spend hours and do (neglecting everything else) just looking at my tree. BUT, this kids has me beat:
Trenton loves the Christmas tree. When he was little the day it came down he would cry all day. He stills gets made when it is time to take it down. He would leave it up year around if he could. It is funny that he is wearing a Grinch shirt, because he is no Grinch. He says he is but only after the Grinch's heart has grown.
Kylee loves her knee high cute socks.
Cody is always my prankster. I have found bugs, lizards and other stuff in my tree. Also my smurf Santa crash lands in my tree daily. My visiting teachers came over with their babies and said, "It must be nice to have older children who do not touch the tree." Are you kidding Cody is all over it every day!

We had such a great time and my tree looks great.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online