School's Out - Scream and Shout!
I really should be the one jumping, because I am jumping for joy. I love summer vacation.
As we are having so much fun, here are some of the wrap ups from the year.
At the junior high - the honors program wanted to so something to reward the kids for always reaching for the goals. They had the students write essays and then picked the top ones and they got to ride in the balloon. I am so happy to say both of them got picked. Trenton was the first to ride because he wrote the longest essay with internal and external references. (Keep in mind this was not for a grade- what a nerd)
Kylee was so excited to fly high.
3 comments:
I'M TOTALLY JEALOUS!!! I have always wanted to go in a Hot Air Balloon! Way to be kids all your hard work is paying off and will in the future! I'm so proud of you all. Cody running around and getting wet deserves first place to me!! I love your great spirit.
You have great kids! Glad they were both able to go in the hot air balloon-even with Trenton's ego essay! LOve them!
Great job kids. I agree with Andrea. That is awesome that they got to do that. Summer vacation, here we come. YEA!!
Post a Comment