This year I decided to throw a Easter Party. I had so much fun planning it.
We had some great food. The big loaves are ham, cheese and broccoli sandwiches. Everyone loved the huge bunny bread with dip in his belly. The carrot shaped cheese ball was Cody's favorite.
All of my children helped get ready fixing yummy food. Also, Bryce does some much. He is a great husband to make all my visions of parties and holidays come true.
Here is Trenton with his favorite devil eggs.
Kylee make the cutest chick cupcakes. She also made them for Easter dinner.
Cody was so excited when I brought this candy mold home with carrot shapes. He did a great job making these cute candies.
We had a egg hunt for the little children (Cody did not like being in this egg hunt - he wanted to be in the other hunt)
I can not believe how tall Kendra is getting.
Little Spencer is so cute.
Peyton was so cute carrying her little basket around. She cracks me up. She is so little yet she walks so well.
Here is cute little Milly. I love the little hat! (Yes Casan asked me to crochet it- Casan did sew the ears on)
2 comments:
Cant wait it is my favorite party!!! Really we had such a great time!
WIsh we could have come-it sounds like so much fun! Maybe next year!
Post a Comment