I have been so busy with everything in my life and then to top it off both of our computers went down. My laptop going so crazy so we sent it off to Dell and they fixed it for free. Yeah! Bryce was then able to fix the regular computer after ordering something to make its internal hard drive an external one then clean it out and fix the problems. Yeah I don't really understand it either. All I know is that I am back in business. The problem I face is that I am so far behind now. So I decided to do a quick wrap up of our trip and then do a what else we did this summer wrap up and then be done with it.
I never talked about Shamu and her friends. I love the whales. I think they are awesome creatures. They are so big yet can do so many tricks! I love it. Here we are at the viewing tank where a mother and her baby are swimming by:
Here was one of my favorite tricks. Like I say they amaze me. We loved the Shamu Believe show and watched it twice. We also watched the Shamu Rocks night show with fireworks. That was a lot of fun. I could have watched it a few more times. At one of the shows the kids talked me into sitting in the splash zone. We got soaked! I mean soaked! It was so much fun!
After Sea World Bryce took us all to a great mexican restaurant in Old Town it had these cute old ladies making the tortillas fresh out front. The food was amazing. Then it was off the the Mormon Battalion Museum. It has just been remodeled and was so neat. It was a huge highlight of our trip. Here were are out front.
Here we are ready to start our tour. Like I said it was awesome. The church did such a great job with it. I don't want to give too much away, but you move form room to room and relive their journey. Each room is so neat.
At the end of the tour you get your picture taken. It was really neat.Then it was off to Hollywood to visit Universal Studios:
It was Kylee's dream come true to walk the red carpet. She had to work it.
We loved the Water World show. This airplane crash landing was the best.
Bryce loved the Terminator Show.
Grandpa had to live out his Terminator Fantasy too:Bryce and the boys loved the Mummy Ride. It was neat and I enjoyed it but twice was all Kylee, Grandpa and I needed.
Cody's favorite movies are the Jurassic Park movies so this was a dream come true for him:
We rode this ride so many times.


This next picture is for Casan and Brett:
I grew up with my dad playing Frankenstein with us. He would do that with my kids too. So, it was great to get with the real Frankenstein:
Cody's favorite movies are the Jurassic Park movies so this was a dream come true for him:
We rode this ride so many times.
Then it was off to the beach:
Looks kind of cold doesn't it? The whole week we had beautiful weather, except for out beach day. It was 60 degrees, windy, foggy and the water was even colder. We played in the sand for awhile hoping it would warm up:
So we finally just had to go for it:

4 comments:
What a fun trip. That was one thing we never marked off our list of things to do while we were in Vegas. We were sad that 4 years flew by that fast. Your post made me sad that we never did go. But I'm still glad you guys had a time of your life!
Fun vacation! I have been to the restaurant in old town before, it is good. I can't believe you all got in the ocean, that looks freezing!
Woo Hoo Krusty Land.The whole trip loos like a blast.
So fun!!! I love vacations!! Too bad the beach was cold but way to tough it out. I love all the other pictures. Lots and lots of fun.
Post a Comment