We had a great Halloween this year. Kylee is getting into cooking and she is loving it. She is making a cookbook and cooking meals for one of her young women's projects. She is doing a great job. It has been nice to have her cook most of the meals. She especially had fun with all of the fun Halloween food.
I love carving the pumpkins that Bryce works so hard to grow.
We had a fun afternoon working on our pumpkins.
Here are the finished projects. I loved Bryce's pumpkin. It was the big hit with everyone.
I always love to make the traditional Jack-o-Lantern.
I loved Trenton's "Y"
Kylee's pumpkin is cute.
Cody loved his "U" pumpkin. I thought it was creative.
Trenton is working on his Eagle Project. He is collecting eye glasses. One thing company that he is sending them to suggested was Trick-or-Treating for eye glasses. Trenton thought that was great so her went out and got a lot of glasses and candy.
This year Kylee could not decide what she wanted to be. Then last minute at the cloth store she decided on Dorothy. I was thrown for a loop because she never mentioned Dorothy, but I said all right. I have always let them pick and just tried my best to make it happen. Days before Halloween, Kylee was chosen to play Dorothy in a skit at Young Women in Excellence. When I told the young women's president that Kylee had asked to be Dorothy for Halloween, she said it must have been divine inspiration. I am happy I don't have to make another costume.
If you know Cody you know he LOVES Carrots. I should say he is obsessed with them. So, it was not really a surprise when he asked to be a carrot for Halloween. Like I said, I let them pick what they want to be no matter how crazy. The only this that disappointed him was he could not talk Kylee into going as a side a dip.
If you remember last year- I made Kylee's stuffed animal a poodle skirt to match hers, then had to make a pirate outfit for Cody's. Mow then think it is a tradition. But, I did laugh when I spotted this on my porch:
Here are my cute kids:
Our ward had a trunk - or - treat. We had won for the best decorated trunk before. This year it was raining so they moved it inside. It made me sad because we did not have time to decorate, but Bryce did haul all the pumpkins in. Like I said everyone loved all the pumpkins, especially Bryce's. Here his is manning our door:
We had an extra "treat" this year. Casan and Brett came to our ward party. Milly was the cutest Moth I have ever seen. Casan, Brett and Bryce all went as Ute Fans I guess.
8 years ago
5 comments:
so darling Krist, Ky's pizza's look yummy! It was so great to visit with you! Jude
I love the costumes. Looking at your pumpkins it looks like your family is divided. hah! I haven't been to the U unlike the Y but I have to say I loved the U.
Thanks for having us, we had a great time and I still can;t get over how great your kids pumpkins turned out.
HOly Smoker Cody! Referring to his Candy- Alix
Where's Trenton's Glasses? - Alix
I thought Dorothy had a dog not a wolf? Andrea
Why is Cody's Hair Green? Alix
That's the biggest pumpkin I have ever seen? Addi
WOw she's scary! Referring to your knife attack- Addi
That's a cool pumpkin! Bryce's Carved pumpkin- Addi & Alix & Me
Your kids look awesome. I should just come up there and eat Cody. He looks so yummy to eat. That is too funny about the your surprise in Bryce's pumpkin. Great job doing with the costumes Kristie. You are very talented.
Post a Comment