Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We had a BLAST at Uncle Jerry and Aunt Laura's House





It was so much fun to spend a couple of days at my aunt and uncle's house. It was so relaxing and the weather was great. I love this wagon, it is so much fun to take wonderful pictures by it.We had the best food. I feel bad that I did not do much. My cousin Dale and Aunt Laura took care of everything and I just played with my kids and Uncle. I have to say I am sorry!
Dale let my kids pick out a craft (He has a ton) My children love doing things like that.

Kylee and Cody made ducks that wings spin with the wind and Trenton made a BYU bird feeder. Thanks Dale. Also he taught Bryce and Cody how to play cribbage and they both love it.

Here are my dad and his brother. They both love pigeons. It is something that they have done since they were boys. I think that it is so great. They are such great friends. I hope that when my boys are this age they will be as good as friends.


LET THE GAMES BEGIN


My uncle Jerry is the BEST uncle anyone could ever have. He has the best ideas! Anyway this trip was no exception. Uncle Jerry set up a course and got out his lawn tractor. The person with the best time won. No Problem- unless you add a blindfold into the mix.


Here I am leading my dad through the course. I realized that I am not the best "Second!" I start out really great. Right there by Dad's side.

But then I don't know what happens. I point out which way to go.

See - I am showing him the way to go.


Do you see the knocked down bottle? Why would he knock things over can't he see where I am pointing?

Then when Dad or anyone I was leading would not go where I wanting I had the tendency to walk off leaving them driving into a barb wire fence.

For some reason Dad finally asked Bryce to be his second.


This was something that we all loved.


Why people kept asking me to be their second I will never know?


All of my children have told their friends and all of them our so jealous.





Trenton leading his uncle through the course.
I love my Uncle!

Thanks to my dad for being the BEST SECOND ever! I have to thank him for my BIG WIN!

Last Fall my dad sent me a picture of him up on the silo, so when I was there I had to climb up it and be like him.

Bryce loved pulling the kids around.


The Second Contest

After getting beat at the lawn tractor game, Uncle Jerry brought out his throwing knife. We had a contest to see who could be the first one to get 5 knives stuck in the board.


Wow! Dad looks like a pro.

Dad was the first one to stick one in.


And he let us all know it.


Uncle Jerry is the pro.

Way to go!


Great Job Bryce!

Now if my children thought driving the lawn tractor blindfolded was cool, then they thought throwing knives was the most AWESOME thing ever.Now Trenton wants a throwing knife.



Little Kylee was a little scary. She is crazy!



Cody finally found his groove after the contest. He ended up getting 27. Too bad he did it after the contest.

Now I bet you are wondering who won? Who is the person that you would want next to you in a knife fight?

Well that would be me!

Look at that great form.

Big Champ!

Here I am being congratulated for sticking my 5th one. My uncle kept saying, "I really never thought you had a chance." Well I proved them all wrong. Do I feel a little bad about winning everything? NO! It feels great!

FEEDING PIGEONS

We all loved feeding my Uncle Jerry's pigeons. Boy do they LOVE the peanuts!
Everyone loved how they would gentle peak you palm.
Trenton has wanted to raise pigeons for awhile now he really wants to.
Kylee could have fed them all day.
Cody thinks we need pigeons too.
My Uncle Jerry with one of his awesome racing pigeons.
Dale took us down to "The Bridge."




Here I am with my favorite boys.

I am so thankful to have such a fun uncle for me and my children. Thanks for such a fun time.

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

THAT SOUNDED LIKE A BLAST! Those games were awesome & very creative. Uncle Jerry & Aunt Laura are the best.

Adrian and Danell said...

What fun times and good memories!

Brett said...

Did you camera ever stop??? JK
Looks like tons of fun.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online