Thursday, September 4, 2008

Boy was I Humbled

Tanya introduced me to a game that I love - I just don't know what it is called. I have heard Ladderball, Lassogolf, and many more. What ever the offical name is does not matter, because I love it. Anyway I have played it a few times and thought that I was pretty good. So, when dad and I was at Walmart and I saw a set on sale for $6.50 I told dad that it was a game that he needed. He bought and we set it up. I beat Dad then he beat me.
Then to make things worse for myself when Uncle Jerry and Aunt Laura came out I had to challenge Uncle Jerry to a game. Bryce and I took on dad and Uncle Jerry. They kicked our butts. Uncle Jerry just had a knack for the game. Afterward Dad and I took on him and Aunt Laura. They beat us. Here I thought that I could come in and beat everyone since I was the "Old Pro." Boy did I get humbled. But, I do have to say this - It was beginner's luck and everyone got me laughing so I could not concentrate! So I demand a rematch!
Uncle Jerry was great. Everyone has one lucky day once in awhile. Next time I will get you.
Dad played so many games of lawn darts and horseshoes over his life so it is no wonder he is so good.


Aunt Laura showed us all how to get things done. Uncle Jerry and Aunt Laura ended up getting their own game. I hope that you have fun with it.



Bryce needs to keep practicing. Just kidding I love you babe! (But you do need a little practice)




It was such a wonderful afternoon filled with a lot of laughter and good times. I cannot wait to do it again! But next time I will win!


3 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Yea, yea Kristie. I think you are all talk. Just kidding. How fun.

The Dell Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I was there!

Adrian and Danell said...

Yeh dad and uncle Jerry were always good at lawn darts. I can remember playing with them.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online