Monday, May 19, 2008

Soccer Seasons Ends















Soccer season ended Saturday. Trenton, Kylee and Cody are all sad, but I am glad to get my Saturdays back. It has been hard to get everyone where they needed to be. Thanks to Uncle Brett for helping this year. It was a fun season. Trenton was the star of the team. He would play forward and scored some goals in almost every game. He had a great season. Kylee would play halfback a lot so she was all over the field. It always makes me laugh because most people underestimate her because of her size. She gets out there and shows them up. Cody did great. He is getting more aggresive and really good at handling the ball. He is also really good at defense. Both Kylee and Trenton also make great goalies.

3 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Look at them go. They look awesome playing. Maybe they need to teach my kids.

Unknown said...

Great job Trenton, Kylee & Cody! You look like pros out there. I'm sad I missed all your games I wish I was there.

Brett said...

They all look very sporty and good.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online