Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Boy and his Toy


Last year our old grill started to die on us. We had that grill for years after a friend gave it to us after he won a new one. So, it had served us well. A lot of meals were cooked on it. This year it really died, so over the long weekend we bought a new grill. Bryce put it together and cooked some steaks and corn. This new grill has the side burner so he even did the onions and mushrooms for the top of the steaks. It is a lot bigger than our old one so we can feed more people. Party at our house.

3 comments:

Brett said...

That is so nice, Cant wait for Bar B ques

The Dell Family said...

Can't wait to party hard at your house. Anytime baby!!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Oh that will be so nice. I love it Bryce. I hope you have a lot of fun using it this summer. I can't wait to come up there and try out your creations with it. PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online