Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristie

Wow! The years are really starting to fly. I had a Great Birthday. It was so nice to get so many phone calls. My family got me some great things, but I really loved the sweet cards. Those are always the best gifts- having people tell you how much you mean to them. The day before my birthday I was talking to my brother Wayne about us getting older and if that is where we thought we would be. Sometimes it is hard to imagine. I still want to think of myself as a little kid, but I am happy with where I am in my life. I have 3 beautiful, smart, sweet and fun children and a husband who loves me. He made me a wonderful strawberry cake. It was so yummy. He found the recipe in a magazine and surprised me with it. I also have a great family who I can lean on for what ever. So Thanks Everyone for a Wonderful Birthday!

3 comments:

danell said...

Happy Birthday! Cute pj's and yummy cake!

Brett said...

Im Glad you had such a great Birthday. Sorry we couldnt see you on it. Happy Birthday.

The Dell Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Awesome food processor too. You scored big on your birthday!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online