Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve morning started out with these fun Santa Hat pancakes that Bryce made. They were so fun. We all loved the red velvet pancakes.
All the kids and Bryce should have been in the picture, because they did so much more than me. In case you have not heard a couple days before Christmas I fell down the stairs and broke my tailbone in 2 places. So I was on the couch most of the day.
It is always so much fun to have a visit from Santa Claus.
One of my favorite thing in the world is watching my kids' faces like up when they are opening their presents.
Kylee is so excited.
Trenton had a hard time getting into the present.
Here are my cute kids in the new pajamas.
Kylee is super.
Like I said I was on the couch, in pain and Kylee did this. Bryce offered to help, but Kylee wanted to do this for me. I was so impressed. Kylee loves to help me in the kitchen, but it this was so wonderful. I am so grateful for a daughter who loves me.
We had a nice Christmas at home. We played games, sang songs, read stories but mostly spent time as a family.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

oooo I wish I was there for that Xmas Eve dinner!!!! MIne didn't look very exciting this year.

The Dell Family said...

Way to be KYlee!!!!!'
Bryce the pancakes looks awesome. We will have to try that next year. I went the easy route this year

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online