Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Farm Trip

We had so much fun at the farm last week. It has changed a lot since I was a child. I really miss the pigs. It was different without Uncle Arnold staying with us. The first thing I noticed was the gate to the pasture was open. That was weird! All week long I wanted to shut it, but with no cows there anymore, there was no need. Trenton, Kylee and Cody spent a lot of time catching frogs, playing in the green machine, jumping haystacks and just running around. We also did some work for Uncle Arnold. There was an ice strom this winter and a lot of branches were on the ground. We picked them up and hauled them out to the pasture. I started throwing them into the pile like I was throwing a spear and everyone had to copy me. We also cut down all the cedars that were starting to come up in the pasture. Everyone loves this vacation and we were so glad that Grandpa could come with us.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online