Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well I can not believe it. Trenton was ordained a Deacon Sunday. It seems like only yesterday he was my little baby. I can not believe what I wonderful young man he is growing into. There is nothing that he can not accomplish. Last year he decided to read all the standard works to get ready to recieve the Priesthood. I watched him read the Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price. He was so proud of himself when he finished in November. He bore testimony that he knows the scriptures are true. He was filled with the spirit ever time he read them. I do not know how many adults could accomplish what that 11 year old boy did. Bryce and I would quiz him to see if he was understanding. Then he would quiz us. Trenton is so excited to pass the sacrement, collect fast offering, and fulfill all of his new responsibilities. I am so blessed to be his mother. Heavenly Father has a great plan for him. Trenton was excited that so many family members could make it. He loved the new tie Grandpa gave him. It has little blue Moronis on it. It was that tie that inspired his cake.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online