Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Remembering Mom" Family Reunion

What a great time we had getting together for the family reunion. It was so much fun. I loved going to the Temple and doing family names. I loved watching Grandpa be sealed to his parents. That is what this church is all about- Eternal Families. I am so very grateful to Great Grandma Lura and Mom for joining the church. That step that they took into the waters of baptism has guided and will continue to guide this family for all eternity. I think my one of my favorite parts of the weekend was seeing my dad, all my siblings and feeling mom in the Celestial Room. That was amazing. What a neat place to start a reunion.

Sledding was a blast. It was so much fun watching all the cousins play and have a good time. Saturday night at the church was fun. Canasta, checkers, pictionary, talent show and skit in a bag. I laughed so hard that night. Too bad Wayne never got Tanya to tell the zoo story.

Sunday was fun taking pictures. What a great looking family we are! Dinner was great, even though no one remembers the Swiss Veggie Melody. The Movie! What can I say about the movie. IT WAS FABULOUS! (Picture all the girls singing -I want fabulous!) THANK YOU ANDREA FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT THAT YOU PUT INTO THE MOVIE!

What a wonderful family I have. I love all of you.

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Wayne isn't supposed to know the zoo story to begin with. That was a really fun time that we had, and I am really happy we were able to do it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online