Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Tree

One of my favorite things I do all year is decorate the Christmas Tree. I love everything about it. This year was extra special because Grandpa was here with us. Every year we get new ornaments, even Grandpa got one this year. It is always fun to look back and see what has been important in the our lives. Trenton got "Snoopy on a Scout Campout" because he went on his first Scout campout. Kylee got a Tinkerbell one because she is Tinkerbell. Cody's ornament was Lightin' McQueen because that is ALL that he thinks about. The kids picked out a rainbow trout for Grandpa because they all love to go fishing with Grandpa. We also added some from our trip to Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. The tree ended up beautiful like always. It is a crazy mismatch of memories. You can always find me sitting by the tree and enjoying the lights and ornaments. Every ornament that I see reminds me of something or someone. It is a tree full of love and memories.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online