Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow 2010 is here! I cannot believe how quickly 2009 has went. Today I looked through my blog - that was so much fun. It is fun to see what we did this year. I also was saying "Why did I not blog this?!" So one of my new year resolutions is to try to blog more. Maybe not for all of you but for me. I love scrap booking but I hate to admit that I am behind. This is why I want to blog more- because I get it all down when it is so fresh! When I scrapbook it I have forgotten some of it. I also want to try to write down more of what is happening in my blog. It is fun to look back. I also cannot believe that I have been blogging for 2 years. I have to thank my sister Tanya! She was so patient with me when I was setting everything up. She came up here to help me and talked over the phone. Even last month when she did not have time to help me she said something that helped me figure out what I need to do to solve my problem. She was also the one that encouraged me and gave me a deadline that I had to have my blog up and running. Thank you Tanya for helping me start on such a wonderful adventure. I know that my blog is not the most exciting and I know that I do not get into deep topics, but I love it. So here is hoping that 2010 is a great year for everyone. I look forward to blogging and reading every one's blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Cant' wait to hear all about 2010 from your blog!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I don't know what I said to help except for something along the lines of That is your problem. Hee hee.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online